Monday, January 3, 2011

music is the way to go.

SUPERCHI[K]

American Christian Alternative Pop/Rock Band.

First debut in 1999; crowd of 5,000.


Superchick, in my opinion, is one of the greatest bands I have ever heard. I am not the type of person that listens to rock and pop or what not, but this band got me started. I definitely don't like when bands make silly lyrics that do not make sense. That kind of music is pointless, really. Unless that is the point...to be meaningless. However, Superchi[k] over here, pours its heart out into the lyrics and people can actually relate. I usually just listen to the beat or the melody parts of songs, but the words in their lyrics are enjoyable to understand. 
Not only are the lyrics real, but they are encouraging. Inspirational. Almost all of the Superchi[k] songs have a main message in them. The point they are trying to reach across is "be strong, you'll get there someday" (or something along those lines).


HERO;
Heroes are made when you make a choice 
You could be a hero 
Heroes do whats right 
You could be a hero, You might save a life
You could be a hero, You could join a fight 
For whats right for whats right for whats right 


COURAGE;
I need you to know
I'm not through the night
Somedays i'm still fighting to walk towards the light
I need you to know
That we'll be ok
Together we can make it through another day



STAND IN THE RAIN;
Stand your ground
Stand up when it's all crashing down
You stand through the pain
You won't drown
And one day, whats lost can be found
You stand in the rain



GO CHECK 'EM OUT! 

No comments:

Post a Comment