Friday, November 19, 2010

i am a plow.

to tear up. cut into. trim. furrow. groove. PLOW.
me? i am a plow. how you ask? because i am all of the above.

a plow is an instrument used to lift, turn, and pulverize soil. my reason of being here is to "lift, turn, and pulverize" what i possibly can and make a change in the world. in other words, MAKE A DIFFERENCE. there are many people out there that just live because they have to. i would put myself aside from that category of people. i don't believe i'm just here to make trouble and up to no good. i think i'm good enough to make that difference, be that plow. the older i get, the more i believe i can make a change, if not change the world. but that's going a little extreme.

little things help me become a stronger, greater plow. winning peoples' opinions, accomplishing a hard task, doing what i thought i couldn't before. this is what makes me proud. these little things build up my self esteem; my plow.
my theory; when i'm older and have my plow built up bigger than ever, i can hold the whole world in my palm. that great sense of accomplishment is what will keep me going. this plow of mine is my representation of my pride. it shows that a girl like me can eventually "tear up and cut into" the world. i do have opinions, and i can voice them.

i'm Natalia Kata, and i am a plow.

1 comment:

  1. you can turn this into a story by having a plot about a person doing nothing...then deciding to do something

    ReplyDelete