Friday, November 26, 2010

takin' nothing for granted.

INDIGOE TIMMS. JOANNE BRYJA. MORGAN MASON. these are the girls that i am thankful for in our American Lit class. class wouldn't be the same without them > therefore, they are my favorite 

indigoe? you have been my favorite shorty since the moment i met you last year. i saw you like 1000 times everyday, including spanish and algebra. you've been there when i needed you and i thank you for that. you've never left my side since the moment i became friends with you. i love our talks about everything and anything. we're like twins. you don't understand how happy i am to have you. love you, girl.

joanne? AŚKA? i got close to you this year, but that doesn't mean much. i feel like i have been your best friend since i was born. you literally could be my sister. polish people have that kind of connection. :) i see you everyday, which brings us closer and closer. you sitting next to me in American Lit is something to be thankful for. we get into trouble (sometimes) because of how much we talk, but you can't help these kind of things. you are 'da best'!

morgan? girl you are too funny. again, we only met this year. having the same American Lit class, we got close and i am thankful for that. you help make the class funner, along with indigoe & joanne. you also help me out in chemistry :) you know, during my slow days. if it wasn't for you, who would have these hilarious side conversations in class? i look forward to American Lit everyday - just to see you and my other girls. don't ever never ever leave me, morgan. love you!

yeah. these are the girls to know. these are my girls. i am thankful for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment